USB Switch box for PC and PS3?

I am constantly unplugging and re-plugging my mouse, keyboard, and headset between PC and PS3.
Are there any remedies to this?
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about switch
  1. Best answer
    A simple KVM switch should take care of at least the mouse and keyboard. Some will also do audio.
  2. I'm going through looking for a KVM switch but all the switches have needless display ports vga, dvi, ect.
    Are there any just for USB?
  3. Best answer selected by josh7331.
Ask a new question

Read More

PlayStation Switch USB Keyboards Video Games