Another 'After SP2' printing problem

Jim

We have a couple of pc's that can't print to a neteworked Minolta QMS
Magicolor 3100 printer, after SP2 was installed. Minlota's site was no help.

It seems to not print to this printer from Word and Publisher. Excel prints
ok. Other pc's with SP2 print ok to this printer. Most of our other printers
are HP, and they are ok.

Any ideas or where should I look next? Thanks!

Jim

See if this offers any relief:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020

Tom
MSMVP
Windows shell/User

:
: It seems to not print to this printer from Word and Publisher. Excel
prints
: ok. Other pc's with SP2 print ok to this printer. Most of our other
printers
: are HP, and they are ok.
:
: Any ideas or where should I look next? Thanks!
:
: Jim

TRENDING THREADS