Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Cod mw multiplayer

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 23, 2012 10:53:06 PM

Hi friends, I've just installed call of duty modern
warfare multiplayer as this is my first time to playing
MW multiplayer, there are two option 1: join
2:server something like that, can you people please
teach me how to play it i clicked on the second
option from the main menu which contains many different options like server name, punk buster,
maximum players and many more so i'm
completely NOOB at this level. What should i do
further? Thanks!

More about : cod multiplayer

July 23, 2012 11:21:35 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Video Games by Area51reopened
July 24, 2012 3:03:22 AM

yeah, this is legit my friend gave me.
Related resources

Best solution

July 24, 2012 6:03:53 PM
Share

You want to join a server, so select that option at the Main Menu. Then, from the list of servers, select whichever server that strikes your fancy, provided it is not full. However, some servers have "promod" in their names, and this means you will have to download some mods to join them.If you don't want them, don't join them.

After connecting to a server, you will have to select a class, such as Assault, Spec Ops, Sniper etc.

You can then join the game. There are many types of games, like Team Deathmatches and Free-for-All, and this is usually indicated in the server's name.

Good Luck!

PS:The game provides a very mall list of servers, a complete list can be found on sites like Gametracker. Programs like QTracker are also helpful.
July 25, 2012 11:10:32 AM

Thornyjohny said:
You want to join a server, so select that option at the Main Menu. Then, from the list of servers, select whichever server that strikes your fancy, provided it is not full. However, some servers have "promod" in their names, and this means you will have to download some mods to join them.If you don't want them, don't join them.

After connecting to a server, you will have to select a class, such as Assault, Spec Ops, Sniper etc.

You can then join the game. There are many types of games, like Team Deathmatches and Free-for-All, and this is usually indicated in the server's name.

Good Luck!

PS:The game provides a very mall list of servers, a complete list can be found on sites like Gametracker. Programs like QTracker are also helpful.

THANKSSSS interesting information you have provided. All right since i enter into the game i can't see any other players online there is only mine player. could you please help on this?
July 25, 2012 11:16:47 AM

xtreme5 said:
THANKSSSS interesting information you have provided. All right since i enter into the game i can't see any other players online there is only mine player. could you please help on this?


Choose a server with players on it

And I'm sure this is a troll thread.... you dispense advice to people here in other threads but can't even figure out how to start a game???????
July 25, 2012 12:47:25 PM

There's a column that says "# of players". The numerator is current number of players, and the denominator is the maximum number of players allowed.
July 25, 2012 2:50:09 PM

Best answer selected by xtreme5.
July 25, 2012 2:55:47 PM

@thornyjohny, thanksssss alott man you solved my problem thanksss alott, ok now it's working fine but it is too hard to play multiplayer when i'm aiming the enemy from the other side i get shot and die haha! But still playing it's fun in multiplayer.
July 25, 2012 5:59:39 PM

xtreme5 said:
@thornyjohny, thanksssss alott man you solved my problem thanksss alott, ok now it's working fine but it is too hard to play multiplayer when i'm aiming the enemy from the other side i get shot and die haha! But still playing it's fun in multiplayer.

It takes practice, try playing with smaller groups first.
Thanks for the best answer!
July 26, 2012 7:54:35 AM

Thornyjohny said:
It takes practice, try playing with smaller groups first.
Thanks for the best answer!

thanks to you that you solved my problem friend, ok how would i recognize the smaller group.
July 26, 2012 10:57:42 AM

In the # of players column, look for a server with not more than 9 or 10 other players.
July 27, 2012 8:03:15 PM

all right! I'm still playing it from Qtracker the link which you had given me in the top of your post, those servers works like a charm but i think there is no more option available except free-for-all and teamdeath match where are the rest search and destroy, teamworks etc, could you please tell me why are those options not available in Qtracker (gametracker.com) is there any other good server links available that will work like this one.
Thanks.
!