Printer Problem

My printer, Lexmark X63 will not print or fa or anything. It used too.
Whenever I try to print something, it states, printer not ready, device is
busy, try again later.

What can I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about printer problem

    Hi Marie: I have a lexmarkx63 when this happens all you can do is reboot,this
    usually clears the problem.If not you have to reinstall,obtain a uninstaller
    from lexmark.com Lxkx63cleanLE.

    "T Marie" wrote:

    > My printer, Lexmark X63 will not print or fa or anything. It used too.
    > Whenever I try to print something, it states, printer not ready, device is
    > busy, try again later.
    >
    > What can I do?

Fax Lexmark Microsoft Printers Windows XP