Printer Problem

October 30, 2004 5:49:03 PM

My printer, Lexmark X63 will not print or fa or anything. It used too.
Whenever I try to print something, it states, printer not ready, device is
busy, try again later.

What can I do?

More about : printer problem

Anonymous
December 31, 2004 12:49:02 PM

Hi Marie: I have a lexmarkx63 when this happens all you can do is reboot,this
usually clears the problem.If not you have to reinstall,obtain a uninstaller
from lexmark.com Lxkx63cleanLE.

!