printer HP deskjet 840c

my printer has been working perfectly until recently when i had to change the
black ink catridge, i have just put in the new catridge and it wont print,
the orange light keeps blinking, what do i do as i have tried trouble
shooting to no avail.
2 answers Last reply
More about printer deskjet 840c

    You may have purchased a bad cartridge. Contact HP and see if you can get a
    replacement
    www.coribright.com

    "reo" <reo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my printer has been working perfectly until recently when i had to change
    > the
    > black ink catridge, i have just put in the new catridge and it wont print,
    > the orange light keeps blinking, what do i do as i have tried trouble
    > shooting to no avail.

    Just a shot....The cartridge may be bad. My HP printer will not work
    with anything except HP cartridges.

    "reo" <reo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | my printer has been working perfectly until recently when i had to change
    the
    | black ink catridge, i have just put in the new catridge and it wont
    print,
    | the orange light keeps blinking, what do i do as i have tried trouble
    | shooting to no avail.

Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet Windows XP