printer HP deskjet 840c

Reo

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2004

my printer has been working perfectly until recently when i had to change the
black ink catridge, i have just put in the new catridge and it wont print,
the orange light keeps blinking, what do i do as i have tried trouble
shooting to no avail.

You may have purchased a bad cartridge. Contact HP and see if you can get a
replacement
www.coribright.com

"reo" <reo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my printer has been working perfectly until recently when i had to change
> the
> black ink catridge, i have just put in the new catridge and it wont print,
> the orange light keeps blinking, what do i do as i have tried trouble
> shooting to no avail.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Just a shot....The cartridge may be bad. My HP printer will not work
with anything except HP cartridges.