Loss of default viewer for fax documents.

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

I have seen several responses from Dr. Russ Valentine
addressing this very issue. He recommends that the
puzzled user should go to (Windows Explorer) - (Folder
Options) - (File Types) to view the command line and
correct it if neccessary.

My problem is that I have Windows XP and I have followed
the steps that he detailes with one exception. (Windows
Explorer) - (Folder Options) - [Tools] - (File Types) at
this point the screen does not display any command line.
What is displayed is (Registered File Types).

Am I in the wrong place?

Manuel

No, you're in the correct place, you want the TIF (and/or TIFF) registered
file type(s). Double click the file type and you'll be presented with
another screen where you can change the program used to open the file. This
is where you change the command line.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com