How well is the hd 6770 on bf3 multiplayer?

Hello

Im new to co puter building but i want to get into it. Ive been researching for quite a while and ive almost come to completing what im going to buy for the build. Its kind of a work and gaming pc. But bf3...i really wanna play it but i dont know if an hd 6770 can handle it well. I have an i3-2120 cpu and i was wondering if with an XFX hd 6770 i would be able to play bf3 multiplayer with decent settings. Im playing on a 1280x720 screen.
So how well can i play? And at what fps?

Thank you
14 answers Last reply
More about 6770 multiplayer
  1. Hi :)

    Thats considered a low end card these days ...Bf3,,, as a guess 20 to 40 fps on medium or low...

    All the best Brett :)
  2. Well...that sucks. Ive heard peole run on high. How did they do that?
  3. TheEscapist said:
    Well...that sucks. Ive heard peole run on high. How did they do that?


    Hi :)

    To play on High or Ultra on BF3 ...you have got to pay a LOT more money for a graphics card...my shops in the Uk sell cards from £50 to £500 .... Your card is £80....

    All the best Brett :)
  4. How bout the Hd 6850?
  5. Well 6850 is at my max budget. How will it do? High hopefully?
  6. Why only at 1920x1080? Why not 1280x720? Its a smaller screen.
  7. Ohhh. Ok. Lol. Thank you both!
  8. TheEscapist, I run Battlefield 3 on ultra settings 720p, I get around 30 - 50 fps. You can also overclock it and make it run on 1080p.
  9. TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS
  10. whiteknights said:
    TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS


    I overclocked my ATI 6770, I can now run BF3 at ultra , I get 35-40 FPS average. :)
  11. YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS


    I overclocked my ATI 6770, I can now run BF3 at ultra , I get 35-40 FPS average. :)


    no way! what's your Resolution and your Processor?
  12. whiteknights said:
    YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS


    I overclocked my ATI 6770, I can now run BF3 at ultra , I get 35-40 FPS average. :)


    no way! what's your Resolution and your Processor?


    1920x1080
    3-2100 @3.10Ghz
  13. YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS


    I overclocked my ATI 6770, I can now run BF3 at ultra , I get 35-40 FPS average. :)


    no way! what's your Resolution and your Processor?


    1920x1080
    3-2100 @3.10Ghz

    hmmm, that's a little wierd, cause the HD 7770 runs it at 35-40 average..and sometimes less..so i'm confused..But watch out the overclock thing, cause it might get overheating
  14. whiteknights said:
    YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    YoceNorway said:
    whiteknights said:
    TheEscapist said:
    How bout the Hd 6850?


    you have two options, HD 7850 it will run BF3 well, on high you will get around 40-45 FPS average..But if you can't afford HD 7850, then go for HD 7770, maybe 30 + or - FPS


    I overclocked my ATI 6770, I can now run BF3 at ultra , I get 35-40 FPS average. :)


    no way! what's your Resolution and your Processor?


    1920x1080
    3-2100 @3.10Ghz

    hmmm, that's a little wierd, cause the HD 7770 runs it at 35-40 average..and sometimes less..so i'm confused..But watch out the overclock thing, cause it might get overheating


    Average temp is 65 - 75 celcius. Average FPS is 28 - 32, but might go up to 40 - 50, depends on the situation.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Multiplayer HD Video Games