Double Sided Printing

November 1, 2004 9:26:01 PM

I have an hpdeskjet 920c. I recently reimaged with Windows Office and all
the new stuff. Ever since the reimaging I can not figure out how to choose
to do double sided printing (something I did all the time prior to the
change). Does anyone know where the option is located?

More about : double sided printing

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 6:33:17 AM

Kerry wrote:
> I have an hpdeskjet 920c. I recently reimaged with Windows Office
> and all the new stuff. Ever since the reimaging I can not figure out
> how to choose to do double sided printing (something I did all the
> time prior to the change). Does anyone know where the option is
> located?

Yes in the printer driver which you haven't installed. You are using XP's
native driver which doesn't support double sided printing. Go to HP's site
and download the only one they have as the printer is long discontinued.
lose his marbles?
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 7:28:35 PM

If you're running Windows XP and the XP driver doesn't do it, do a
search for the program FinePrint which will restore this function and
maybe some others.

Ken

!