Page numbering in WordPad

November 3, 2004 9:34:08 AM

Colleagues: I use XP2000 Home Edition and am printing from a Wordpad
document. Can anybody tell me how to do the "headers and footers"; there
seems no obvious provision for it in Wordpad. In particular, I need to know
how to number pages on quite a large document. Many thanks

--
Jeff

More about : page numbering wordpad

Anonymous
November 3, 2004 12:19:29 PM

"Jeff Phillips" <JeffPhillips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Colleagues: I use XP2000 Home Edition and am printing from a Wordpad
> document. Can anybody tell me how to do the "headers and footers"; there
> seems no obvious provision for it in Wordpad. In particular, I need to
know
> how to number pages on quite a large document. Many thanks
>

> --
> Jeff

Wordpad is the wrong application to be using for "quite a large document."
It can't do what you want it to do. Use Word or some other full-featured
word processor. Open Office is a good free alternative.
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 1:36:27 PM

Wordpad is a basic text editor with a bell and whistle more than Notepad..
it is not a serious wordprocessor.. look to buying an Office suite if you
want to take word processing seriously..

"Jeff Phillips" <JeffPhillips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Colleagues: I use XP2000 Home Edition and am printing from a Wordpad
> document. Can anybody tell me how to do the "headers and footers"; there
> seems no obvious provision for it in Wordpad. In particular, I need to
> know
> how to number pages on quite a large document. Many thanks
>

> --
> Jeff
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 12:57:26 AM

Jeff Phillips wrote:
> Colleagues: I use XP2000 Home Edition and am printing from a Wordpad
> document. Can anybody tell me how to do the "headers and footers";
> there seems no obvious provision for it in Wordpad. In particular, I
> need to know how to number pages on quite a large document. Many
> thanks

There is no such thing as "XP 2000".
lose his marbles?
December 10, 2008 2:48:59 PM