Faxing from Access app on Novell ntwk - Admin Rights

I am using the XP Fax Service programmatically via an Access application.
Problem is I can only send the faxes (programmatically) when logged in as
administrator. I have set up a user on the machine, as an administrative
level (XP) user, yet I still get the error trying to send a fax. This
computer is on a Novell Network. Does the user have to be an administrator
level user in Novell as well as on the machine in question?

When you use CSNW (Client Services for NetWare) on XP system, a common user
should exist in both Windows and NetWare User List. This will act as the
bridge between the OSes for file and printer sharing. If the user you are
using on XP system has admin privileges to access local resources and you
expect the same to happen on the other OS, then create a user in NetWare
with equivalent privileges and then use it as the bridging user in CSNW.

Thanks and Regards
--
Anantha Yogesh

purposes only.