Missing print spool after SP2 upgrade

During my SP2 upgrade, I seemed to have lost all my printers in the Printer
and Fax folder. I attempted to reinstall printers, but when I click the ADD
PRINTER icon, I get the error message: OPeration could not be completed.
Printer spool is not running.

How do I remedy this issue? I even lost my access to my home network printer!
1 answer Last reply
More about missing print spool upgrade

    Your print spooler has stopped. See:
    http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
    www.coribright.com

    "dab1477" <dab1477@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > During my SP2 upgrade, I seemed to have lost all my printers in the
    > Printer
    > and Fax folder. I attempted to reinstall printers, but when I click the
    > ADD
    > PRINTER icon, I get the error message: OPeration could not be completed.
    > Printer spool is not running.
    >
    > How do I remedy this issue? I even lost my access to my home network
    > printer!

Fax Printers Network Printer Error Message Microsoft Windows XP