Solved

WOW on wifi

I am planning to build my desktop but I was wondering if you can play wow using a desktop but on wifi. So basically, I want to know if you could use wifi for wow on a desktop?

Is this possible or is their a similar way to do this
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about wifi
  1. It's possible. You'd need either a wifi card or an adapter. Though, don't expect less than 80-100 ms latency ;).
  2. Sunius said:
    It's possible. You'd need either a wifi card or an adapter. Though, don't expect less than 80-100 ms latency ;).

I'm getting an adapter but what is a wifi card and what is latency and is 80-100 good
  3. Latency is the delay counted in miliseconds (1000 miliseconds = 1 second), which ressembles how long you'll have to wait until the character casts the spell after you pressed the button to cast it.

Wifi card - a card that you put into your PCI or PCIe x1 slot that will make your PC able to use wifi.
  4. Sunius said:
    Latency is the delay counted in miliseconds (1000 miliseconds = 1 second), which ressembles how long you'll have to wait until the character casts the spell after you pressed the button to cast it.

Wifi card - a card that you put into your PCI or PCIe x1 slot that will make your PC able to use wifi.

so is 80 good.
  5. Best answer
    It's decent. Not the best, but you will probably not notice any delays.
  6. Best answer selected by moosy8.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Desktops WiFi and Home Networking World Of Warcraft Video Games