Can't print to printer anymore

Luis

Hello. When I try to print to my Xerox WorkCentre XK50cx. I get the
following RUNDLL error message: "Error loading ssacsui.dll. The specified
module could not be found."

I've seen other people have had problems since downloading Windows XP
Service Pack 2 with spooling, but my printer options show that I have
spooling enabled.

Can anyone help me remedy this?

I am running Windows XP and have downloaded the Service Pack 2.

I am having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM, and have found no remedy. In case
you have, PLEASE let me know. colchicine at hotmail.com thanks!

--
Colchicine