im a level 29 human necro named Firenice. im looking for help to get to
30 to 60 any one on the same server furuns hope is welcome

thx Firenice

JSharp1954@webtv.net wrote in news:23648-42839C8A-60@storefull-
3211.bay.webtv.net:

> im a level 29 human necro named Firenice. im looking for help to get to
> 30 to 60 any one on the same server furuns hope is welcome
>
> thx Firenice

I do so hope this kid gets some help soon.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

>> im a level 29 human necro named Firenice. im looking for help to get
>> 30 to 60 any one on the same server furuns hope is welcome

>> thx Firenice

> I do so hope this kid gets some help soon.

Same here but I'm not sure he will. Can't imagine anyone here plays
PS2 EQ. Probably he be better off trying a dedicated PS2 EQ2 forum. Not
been there for a while but the GamesFAQ ones where well used. Same for
IGN and Gamespot boards.

Don't think they'll be WebTv friendly though, so a trip to your local
internet cafe would be in order.