Wireless Network Printing Problem

This is the dilemma that I am in.

I have a pc upstairs with a laserjet connected to it, and I am using my
laptop to access the internet and doing homework downstairs.

Say, If I want to print a document which is on the laptop and instead of
carting everything upstairs to print is there anything I could do to print
via the wireless network.

Please help

Regards

Rob