muttley

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

Hi all, for some reason my printer decided it wasn't going to work anymore
yesterday.

If I send it a job to do it just wont do it. After a while a message will
come that the printer is out of paper when it isn't. I went through the
windows trouble shooter and nothing helped. After a reset attempt when I
turned it back on it went totally nuts on me and started printing a load of
gibberish.

It's an epson color 640 I'm on a fully updated version of XP home.

What do i do to get it running again?

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Muttley wrote:
> Hi all, for some reason my printer decided it wasn't going to work
> anymore yesterday.
>
> If I send it a job to do it just wont do it. After a while a message
> will come that the printer is out of paper when it isn't. I went
> through the windows trouble shooter and nothing helped. After a reset
> attempt when I turned it back on it went totally nuts on me and
> started printing a load of gibberish.
>
> It's an epson color 640 I'm on a fully updated version of XP home.
>
> What do i do to get it running again?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jay

My Printer only prints part of a page