Cannot Print from a file attachment or within IE 6.0

I can no longer print a web page from within IE 6.0 or a Word or WordPerfect
doc that someone has sent me via email. (I can view these files fine - just
can't print.) I have no difficulty printing a Word document that I created.
I am running Win XP Pro in a newer Gateway desktop. The problem seemed to
come up after installing SP2 but the timing may have just been coincidental.
Any advice appreciated. I have tried checking the margin settings and etc.
Thanks

Launch Internet Explorer and from its Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and place a check
next to "Enable third-party browser extensions" and
"Print background colors and images", then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ohio User" wrote:

| I can no longer print a web page from within IE 6.0 or a Word or WordPerfect
| doc that someone has sent me via email. (I can view these files fine - just
| can't print.) I have no difficulty printing a Word document that I created.
| I am running Win XP Pro in a newer Gateway desktop. The problem seemed to
| come up after installing SP2 but the timing may have just been coincidental.
| Any advice appreciated. I have tried checking the margin settings and etc.
| Thanks

TRENDING THREADS