After reinstall some user can't see the network printer

Hi,

we reinstalled an XP machine with a printer atteched to it. The machine's
name remains the same, also the IP, and the printers name.
Most of our users can print errorless, except on four machines - with
some users...

The printers are listed in the AD, and we connect the users via the login
script.

Anybody has an idea???

Thx,
Gabor
2 answers Last reply
More about after reinstall user network printer

    XP Pro only supports 10 simultaneous connections. How many PCs are trying to
    print to it?

    www.coribright.com

    "Gabor" <Gabor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > we reinstalled an XP machine with a printer atteched to it. The machine's
    > name remains the same, also the IP, and the printers name.
    > Most of our users can print errorless, except on four machines - with
    > some users...
    >
    > The printers are listed in the AD, and we connect the users via the login
    > script.
    >
    > Anybody has an idea???
    >
    > Thx,
    > Gabor

    > XP Pro only supports 10 simultaneous connections. How many PCs are trying to
    > print to it?

    It is not typical. Altough it is possible that all of the 19 machine
    want print, but in this case why that 4 machine...
    We haven't any problem with the 10 connection before.

Network Printer Printers Windows XP