Need help sending fax using WinFax Pro 10.02 and SDK on XP..

I have been trying to use the WinFax SDK send to call Winfax and
automatically send a fax. Here is a sample of my code using Visual
Basic 6.0:

Dim objWinfaxSend As Object
Set objWinfaxSend = CreateObject("WinFax.SDKSend8.0")

objWinfaxSend.SetClientID ("Client Name")
objWinfaxSend.SetCoverText ("Test cover page")
objWinfaxSend.AddAttachmentFile ("d:\temp\fax31845.txt")
objWinfaxSend.SetNumber ("123456789")
objWinfaxSend.AddRecipient
objWinfaxSend.Send (0)

My problem is after the fax is sent to the fax printer the job just
hangs with a window showing the following message: "The selected
attachment is being converted into a fax image." I have tried using
the sample programs provided on the site
http://www.symantec.com/winfax/sdk.html and same result they always
hang on that same message.

I am using a computer with Windows XP service pack 1. The version of
Winfax Pro is 10.02. The computer I am using does not have a modem
installed as I am testing the program to install on a customer who
will have a modem.

The other strange thing I have noticed is that I am able to use WinFax
as a printer to print *.doc or *.txt files using Word or just
right-clicking on the file and selecting print. However after I run
any of the programs to call WinFax and get the message above the
WinFax printer stops working. When I try and print nothing happens.
The only solution I have found to restore the WinFax printer is to
restart my computer.

If anyone has any ideas on my little problem let me know and thank you
in advance.

Why are you asking about WinFax Pro here?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]