Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Cannot Install Canon Multipass F80 Multifunction Printer

Tags:
  • Fax
  • Canon
  • Components
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
November 13, 2004 7:08:01 PM

Every time I try to install my Canon Multipass F80, using the disc that came
with it, I get a message:

Component transfer error

Component: Fax Files
File Group: Program Fax
Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Can anyone help?

More about : install canon multipass f80 multifunction printer

Anonymous
November 17, 2004 4:22:43 PM

Download updated driver package from the Canon website and see if that
works. It is possible that the CD is corrupted.
www.coribright.com