Cannot Install Canon Multipass F80 Multifunction Printer

Every time I try to install my Canon Multipass F80, using the disc that came
with it, I get a message:

Component transfer error

Component: Fax Files
File Group: Program Fax
Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot install canon multipass multifunction printer

    Download updated driver package from the Canon website and see if that
    works. It is possible that the CD is corrupted.
    www.coribright.com

    "lorime36" <lorime36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Every time I try to install my Canon Multipass F80, using the disc that
    > came
    > with it, I get a message:
    >
    > Component transfer error
    >
    > Component: Fax Files
    > File Group: Program Fax
    > Error: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
    >
    > Can anyone help?

Fax Canon Components Printers Windows XP