EQ2 Sudden Weight Issues??

Has anyone else suddenly gotten "barely burdened". I have almost nothing in
my bags and still I am maxed out in my weight 265/265. Last night I was
carrying half of Norath and weight was not an issue... Tonight, 4
items.....maxed.

All of my items are 100%
There is no red stats in my "P"

What gives??

Help me Obi-wan, your my only hope.

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone else suddenly gotten "barely burdened". I have almost nothing
> in my bags and still I am maxed out in my weight 265/265. Last night I
> was carrying half of Norath and weight was not an issue... Tonight, 4
> items.....maxed.
>
> All of my items are 100%
> There is no red stats in my "P"
>
> What gives??

Look at your silver and copper pieces. If either is over 100 then you need
to report to the bank and convert them to the next higher denomination. Now
you are not burdened anymore! (Hopefully).

This happened to me and I was going crazy throwing away all the harvest
items and still could not move but to inch along. Then someone told me.
Funny how a bag of iron ore is weightless and a pocket of pennies weighs a
ton lol.

"Novo Inceptum \(GUK\)" <bozowatchcommander@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone else suddenly gotten "barely burdened". I have almost
>> nothing in my bags and still I am maxed out in my weight 265/265.
>> Last night I was carrying half of Norath and weight was not an
>> issue... Tonight, 4 items.....maxed.
>>
>> All of my items are 100%
>> There is no red stats in my "P"
>>
>> What gives??
>>

> Look at your silver and copper pieces. If either is over 100 then you
> need to report to the bank and convert them to the next higher
> denomination. Now you are not burdened anymore! (Hopefully).
>
> This happened to me and I was going crazy throwing away all the
> harvest items and still could not move but to inch along. Then
> someone told me. Funny how a bag of iron ore is weightless and a
> pocket of pennies weighs a ton lol.

You think we have it bad, you should try the currency they used in the
Yap islands...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired

>> This happened to me and I was going crazy throwing away all the
>> harvest items and still could not move but to inch along. Then
>> someone told me. Funny how a bag of iron ore is weightless and a
>> pocket of pennies weighs a ton lol.
>>

> You think we have it bad, you should try the currency they used in the
> Yap islands...

yeah, big carved stones. Lol!

>>> This happened to me and I was going crazy throwing away all the
>>> harvest items and still could not move but to inch along. Then
>>> someone told me. Funny how a bag of iron ore is weightless and a
>>> pocket of pennies weighs a ton lol.
>>
>> You think we have it bad, you should try the currency they used in the
>> Yap islands...
>
> yeah, big carved stones. Lol!

Big is quite the understatement. In fact, many are so large that they were
never actually moved when ownership changed.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone else suddenly gotten "barely burdened". I have almost nothing
> in my bags and still I am maxed out in my weight 265/265. Last night I
> was carrying half of Norath and weight was not an issue... Tonight, 4
> items.....maxed.
>
> All of my items are 100%
> There is no red stats in my "P"
>
> What gives??
>
> Help me Obi-wan, your my only hope.

I'm guessing you're carrying at least one strong box. Those weight 100#
each.