Custom Paper Setup For Epson LQ-300+ Printer

Hi,
Anyone know how to setup custom paper size in XP Pro or XP Home for Epson
LQ-300+ or other Dot Matrix Printer as like in Windows 98. Because I'm
unable to find any option to do that.

Thanks in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about custom paper setup epson printer

    Paper size setup is usually a function of the printer driver. If you are
    using the windows driver, it may be that the bare bones driver lacks the
    function. If so, check the Epson web site for the availability of a full
    driver.
    "Jason" <jtvchin@tm.net.my> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Anyone know how to setup custom paper size in XP Pro or XP Home for Epson
    > LQ-300+ or other Dot Matrix Printer as like in Windows 98. Because I'm
    > unable to find any option to do that.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    ---
    Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.
  2. ---
  3. thank u so match

Printers Windows XP