Custom Paper Setup For Epson LQ-300+ Printer

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hi,
Anyone know how to setup custom paper size in XP Pro or XP Home for Epson
LQ-300+ or other Dot Matrix Printer as like in Windows 98. Because I'm
unable to find any option to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Paper size setup is usually a function of the printer driver. If you are
using the windows driver, it may be that the bare bones driver lacks the
function. If so, check the Epson web site for the availability of a full
driver.
"Jason" <jtvchin@tm.net.my> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Anyone know how to setup custom paper size in XP Pro or XP Home for Epson
> LQ-300+ or other Dot Matrix Printer as like in Windows 98. Because I'm
> unable to find any option to do that.
>
> Thanks in advance.

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.