  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows XP
November 17, 2004 11:25:01 PM

Hi all
Am shopping for replacement ink tanks for my i850 Canon printer but am
confused when noticing two different sets of tank reference numbers for the
same printer.
In the case of black ink, one quote is "BCI-3e-PBK" and the other
"BCI-3eBK". Can anyone advise me the difference, if there is any.
Thanks in advance.
Franktee

More about : canon i850 printer ink tanks

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 1:09:11 PM

As per Canon's website at:
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SNAMode...

It should be BCI-eBK

The PBK is the PhotoBlack cartridge, not used in your particular model but
used in some earlier S models.
www.coribright.com

!