Christian

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm having trouble cancelling a print job. i've tried cancelling it by right
clicking on it and clicking cancel a few times, but it won't disappear.

Got any suggestions as to how i fix this problem?

Is the printer connected locally or networked? Did you print the job
originally or did it come from another PC? Have you tried rebooting the PC?
www.coribright.com