steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I want to print the full web address as part of my header or footer. I can't
find the codes to do this. All I have in my header is
Page &p of &P
which gives me something like Page 1 of 8 when printing.
But I also want to print the address.
Does anyone know what the code is for this?
Thanks,
Steve

&u&b&d

should give you the URL.