Looking for someone who wants my account

Last response: in Video Games
May 14, 2005 6:34:27 PM

I had a level 53 Bard, 20 something pally and a 12 ranger on what was
Vazaelle. I am never going back to EQ but I do not want my toons to go to
waste. If anybody wants to trade, buy, donate a few buck for my time spent,
whatever, please e-mail me. Toons were members of KGM and have a good
reputation.

ghostdog069@yahoo.com

More about : account

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 1:13:26 AM

"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:o 4bc81t3rl50dv0hua92i7oml9i9qbkj4g@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:34:27 GMT, "mnthacker"
> <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Ready flamethrowers...aim...fire!

Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages and you are
always here demonstrating your never ending negativity to the community.
That's ok, you are of little consequence. I could care less about the EULA
or the rules you will no doubt spout. I have an account, I will not be
using said account anymore and I am offering it to someone who is going to
use it. It's the insufferable, I am better than you attitude that EQ
regulars such as yourself that is the reason why I no longer play.

But since you took the time to snip my post, I will say again. 53 bard, 20+
Pally, and 12 ranger, all expansions through GOD, will never be used by me
again. ghostdog069@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
May 15, 2005 5:38:58 AM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:13:26 GMT, "mnthacker"
<mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages and you are
>always here demonstrating your never ending negativity to the community.

Yes, my neverending negativity to the community...says one who's
contributing to an activity that tends to damage gameplay for the
honest players out there.

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
May 15, 2005 9:06:05 AM

In article <WRthe.3004$j17.2070@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
mnthacker@sbcglobal.net says...

> I could care less about the EULA ...

Glad to see you are leaving then.

> I have an account, I will not be
> using said account anymore and I am offering it to someone who is going to
> use it. It's the insufferable, I am better than you attitude that EQ
> regulars such as yourself that is the reason why I no longer play.

People like Darktyger drove you to quit EQ? That's a stretch.

> But since you took the time to snip my post, I will say again.

Please don't.

To be honest you're account is practically worthless.

The characters on it simply aren't worth the risk of violating even a
barely enforced eula. For 30 bucks you can get a box set with
exquivalent expansions and with a week or less /played any experienced
player could likely replace those characters if he or she so desired.
May 15, 2005 3:51:14 PM

mnthacker wrote:
> "Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> news:o 4bc81t3rl50dv0hua92i7oml9i9qbkj4g@4ax.com...
> > On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:34:27 GMT, "mnthacker"
> > <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > Ready flamethrowers...aim...fire!
>
> Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages and you
are
> always here demonstrating your never ending negativity to the
community.
> That's ok, you are of little consequence. I could care less about
the EULA
> or the rules you will no doubt spout. I have an account, I will not
be
> using said account anymore and I am offering it to someone who is
going to
> use it. It's the insufferable, I am better than you attitude that EQ

> regulars such as yourself that is the reason why I no longer play.
>
> But since you took the time to snip my post, I will say again. 53
bard, 20+
> Pally, and 12 ranger, all expansions through GOD, will never be used
by me
> again. ghostdog069@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.

FINE MORON!!!! post the details... SOMEONE will use the account.
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 6:02:00 PM

On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:15:42 GMT, "mnthacker"
<mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>And this assclown is exactly the reason again.

Well, there we go. You're not really interested in unloading your
account, you're just trolling. YOu made a post that, had you spent
-ANY- time around here as you claim to have, you'd know would attract
a lot of hostile responses... Then you break out with the namecalling
flaming at any hint of negativity.

Ah well. IHBT. *plonk*

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814
Anonymous
May 15, 2005 8:26:16 PM

"mnthacker" <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I had a level 53 Bard, 20 something pally and a 12 ranger on what was
> Vazaelle. I am never going back to EQ but I do not want my toons to go to
> waste. If anybody wants to trade, buy, donate a few buck for my time
spent,
> whatever, please e-mail me. Toons were members of KGM and have a good
> reputation.
>
> ghostdog069@yahoo.com

um another thing that may be raising some concern may be your posting name.
Having Hacker in your name would not tend to inspire feelings of trust.

Sedce Frozentears 66 Barbarian Shaman (Terris Thule whilie it is still
that).
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 12:05:55 AM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:13:26 GMT, "mnthacker"
<mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>news:o 4bc81t3rl50dv0hua92i7oml9i9qbkj4g@4ax.com...
>> On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:34:27 GMT, "mnthacker"
>> <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>> Ready flamethrowers...aim...fire!
>
>Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages.

Then you should have known what response you will get from your post.

>But since you took the time to snip my post, I will say again. 53 bard, 20+
>Pally, and 12 ranger, all expansions through GOD, will never be used by me
>again. ghostdog069@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.

Oh,the buyer will have your word that the account will never be used
again by you,thats great,what else can one wish for than your word.

=)

Meldur
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 1:30:40 AM

> a lot of hostile responses... Then you break out with the namecalling
> flaming at any hint of negativity.
>
> Ah well. IHBT. *plonk*
>
> --
> Dark Tyger

\

Yeah, the guy seems like a troll (prolly more like a kid who is a usenet
tough guy) but I think he was asking a simple question and it has gotten
outta hand. He just wants to leave the game and give/sell his account which
we all know is against the rules, but he asked anyway.

All you have to do is ignore these kinds of messages that do get posted
here on occasion. I don't think these folk destroy the fun of the game or
anything (for me at least), but it is a bit annoying to see tham hawking
their old accounts here like it is a flea market.

Anyway this is prolly just a kid shooting his mouth off where it is safe to
do so. Chances are, if he were standing in front of you, ass clown would
never come outta his mouth.

Comments?
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 5:13:51 AM

On Sun, 15 May 2005 01:38:58 -0700 in
<uj2e81hvuch0fdtguje1f4vv5oq6op15v5@4ax.com>, Dark Tyger
<darktiger@somewhere.net> graced the world with this thought:

>On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:13:26 GMT, "mnthacker"
><mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages and you are
>>always here demonstrating your never ending negativity to the community.
>
>Yes, my neverending negativity to the community...says one who's
>contributing to an activity that tends to damage gameplay for the
>honest players out there.

....don't forget, doesn't care about the rules or EULA... always a fine
source of opinion on the subject.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 5:14:46 AM

On 15 May 2005 11:51:14 -0700 in
<1116183074.778193.206270@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "stanmann"
<stanmann@gmail.com> graced the world with this thought:

>mnthacker wrote:
>> "Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>> news:o 4bc81t3rl50dv0hua92i7oml9i9qbkj4g@4ax.com...
>> > On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:34:27 GMT, "mnthacker"
>> > <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> >
>> > Ready flamethrowers...aim...fire!
>>
>> Yes, flame me. I have been in and out of this group for ages and you
>are
>> always here demonstrating your never ending negativity to the
>community.
>> That's ok, you are of little consequence. I could care less about
>the EULA
>> or the rules you will no doubt spout. I have an account, I will not
>be
>> using said account anymore and I am offering it to someone who is
>going to
>> use it. It's the insufferable, I am better than you attitude that EQ
>
>> regulars such as yourself that is the reason why I no longer play.
>>
>> But since you took the time to snip my post, I will say again. 53
>bard, 20+
>> Pally, and 12 ranger, all expansions through GOD, will never be used
>by me
>> again. ghostdog069@yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
>

>FINE MORON!!!! post the details... SOMEONE will use the account.

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM STANN?! Are you back, or just
slumming?
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 3:29:52 PM

On 2005-05-15, mnthacker <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Save your bitching and whining for one of the myriad of bots that auto post
> to this group.

Flame/Troll detected: Variant (ebay) substrain (gift/time/assclown)#876
Efficiency rating: 12%

Response datefile: 24/03/05
Response merit: A+

Payload appended:
not worth it.

End transmission.
Anonymous
May 16, 2005 6:19:40 PM

"stanmann" <stanmann@gmail.com> wrote in news:1116183074.778193.206270
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
> FINE MORON!!!! post the details... SOMEONE will use the account.

Wow, there is a name from the past...

/wave

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 8:29:06 AM

"Sedce Frozentears" <fadedwings@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> "mnthacker" <mnthacker@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> I had a level 53 Bard, 20 something pally and a 12 ranger on what was
>> Vazaelle. I am never going back to EQ but I do not want my toons to go
>> waste. If anybody wants to trade, buy, donate a few buck for my time
> spent,
>> whatever, please e-mail me. Toons were members of KGM and have a good
>> reputation.
>>
>> ghostdog069@yahoo.com
>

> um another thing that may be raising some concern may be your posting
> name.
> Having Hacker in your name would not tend to inspire feelings of trust.
>

> Sedce Frozentears 66 Barbarian Shaman (Terris Thule whilie it is still
> that).

If it was Everquest 2 he could do this soon.....
http://stationexchange.station.sony.com/
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 4:43:56 PM

LOL I guess my account is still somewhere with my lvl 57 cleric. I
hadn't played in like 3 years, then entered again when I found a $15
box with like all the expansions up to PoP so decided to see how things
were (which included a free month). Of course I only played like 2
days, when my old friends took me to the new awesome things... and then
they wanted to camp some ship with me killing green (to me)/gray (to
them) sailors for a spell. After like 1 hour of doing so I remembered
why I left EQ.
Hey if you find a buyer, maybe he wants to buy my account too, a lvl 57
cleric (with oooohhh plane of hate/fear 2001-uber equipment), and
several other characters about lvl 25 or so.
Kidding really, didn't sell it then when it was worth a lot of dough,
why sell it now heh
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 8:01:06 PM

Novo Inceptum (GUK) wrote:
>>a lot of hostile responses... Then you break out with the namecalling
>>flaming at any hint of negativity.
>>
>>Ah well. IHBT. *plonk*
>>
>>--
>>Dark Tyger
>>

> \
>
> Yeah, the guy seems like a troll (prolly more like a kid who is a usenet
> tough guy) but I think he was asking a simple question and it has gotten
> outta hand. He just wants to leave the game and give/sell his account which
> we all know is against the rules, but he asked anyway.
>
> All you have to do is ignore these kinds of messages that do get posted
> here on occasion. I don't think these folk destroy the fun of the game or
> anything (for me at least), but it is a bit annoying to see tham hawking
> their old accounts here like it is a flea market.
>
> Anyway this is prolly just a kid shooting his mouth off where it is safe to
> do so. Chances are, if he were standing in front of you, ass clown would
> never come outta his mouth.
>
> Comments?

But he, and anyone else who wants to sell their account, shouldn't be posting here. The appropriate procedure is to send
an email to the sony accounts email address, including your name, credit card number, expiry date, date of birth,
username and password . They have invented Station Exchange specifically to provide a haven for such folks.

Alternatively, he could post those details here, and I'm sure his characters will find a welcome home.
!