Sign in with
Your question

You were in the future and you are a police officer in a hovercraft and you dest

Last response: in Video Games
July 30, 2012 6:46:56 PM

I remember playing a future game on the PC. You were a cop of some sort and you rode around in a hovercraft or a car some sort and you go around the city taking out criminals. I can't remember the title for the life of me. All I remember is you could upgrade the weapons.
July 31, 2012 12:02:11 PM

Future Cop L.A.P.D.?
m
l
August 7, 2012 1:35:14 AM

No it wasn't either of them. It was like a hovercraft/car and you drove around the city shooting criminals or destroying their cars. It was only on PC
m
l
March 20, 2014 11:04:42 AM

I am searching for that game, too! It was really cool in the 90s! I thought it was G-Police, but it isn't sadly.

First in the game you can ride that hovercraft/car (like that DeLorean i the third part of Back to the Future), after you completed a few missions you got a motorcycle and some Kind of a wingjet that could fly :D 

And you had different weapons for diff. missions, like you said before :D  I can remember that the packaging was in a strong neon-green or neon-yellow, right?

In the entrance sceen there was a Boy who lost his father by criminals and after he grew up, he went to the Police himself and got an officer!

I would be very happy if someone could tell us the Name of the game ;) 

Ah and the graphics and Music in it was very good too!!!
m
l
April 11, 2014 9:22:42 AM

I finally found it !!!!!!! :wahoo: 

CRIME KILLER

I only found the version for PS1, but now I can really search for it, yeah :D 

http://www.amazon.de/Acclaim-Crime-Killer/dp/B00004TN8G...

I am very happy now! :bounce: 

Thank you, guys!

Greetings, Vanessa

PS: You can check for the PC Version on ebay! I bought the game a few seconds ago :D 
m
l
!