MW3 online play problem!

jt23red

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
Hello,
I have a version, I think, of DSL for my home. I play Call of Duty mostly Modern Warefare 3. The game will let me play online for a little while, sometimes more, if it's just me connecting with the world and not with anyone in particular like a party or game with friends. I've just tried today to link with my brother and every time I go to accept a party invite or a game invite it says that it couln't accept the invite. The message that it kicks me off reads "The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status for updates". I have ben to this website many times and all it tells me is that the online play is up and running. If anyone has any knowledge on this sort of problem I would like your feedback as to what I can do. My NAT status is Moderate if that helps.

JBB-SaDo

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2012
I have had this problem. It was due to me losing my internet connection: there for MW3 could not connect to the servers.(duh)

Do you lose your internet connection a lot? or at all?

jt23red

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
Not from what I've suspected to be an internet connection but it could be that. I'm not very smart when it comes to these things. Sometimes when it does kick me from Xbox Live it tells me that I am "Disconected from Xbox Live" instead of that message I wrote earlier and tells me "You must be signed in to play Live games" (ya think)?
Thanks for your reply.