computer jargon won't stop printing

When I try to print something, pages and pages of compter jargon or code
prints intstead of the selected task. When this has happened in the past, it
was because I cancelled a document which was printing, and then the next time
I tried to print something else, the code prints out for how ever many pages
were left unprinted last time. This time nothing was cancelled originally,
and the jargon won't stop printing! I tried to cancell it, but even though it
says it's cancelled it continues. I have Windows XP and a HP deskjet 842C
printer.
1 answer Last reply
More about computer jargon stop printing
  1. Quote:

    When I try to print something, pages and pages of compter jargon or code
    prints intstead of the selected task. When this has happened in the past, it
    was because I cancelled a document which was printing, and then the next time
    I tried to print something else, the code prints out for how ever many pages
    were left unprinted last time. This time nothing was cancelled originally,
    and the jargon won't stop printing! I tried to cancell it, but even though it
    says it's cancelled it continues. I have Windows XP and a HP deskjet 842C
    printer.

Computers Windows XP