HP PSC 1315XI

I have tried to install my printer numerous times and i am unable to
install.. its says its missing a key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hewlett-Packard
Manufacturer: HP and also comming up that it can not install because of
admin rights and i am the admin... help!! I am on a windows xp machine sony
vaio... laptop... any ideas...
1 answer Last reply
More about 1315xi

    Resolves "Access is denied" error during software installation.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=374572&os=228&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&softwareitem=oj-24444-2

    HP PSC 1300 Series - Installing and Uninstalling the Software in Windows
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=374572&softwareitem=mp-23606-1&os=228&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&docname=c00033789

    All-in-One Software Removal Utility
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=374572&os=228&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&softwareitem=mp-24061-1

    HP Full Feature software/driver
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=374572&os=228&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&softwareitem=mp-23606-1

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Danielle" wrote:

    | I have tried to install my printer numerous times and i am unable to
    | install.. its says its missing a key
    | HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hewlett-Packard
    | Manufacturer: HP and also comming up that it can not install because of
    | admin rights and i am the admin... help!! I am on a windows xp machine sony
    | vaio... laptop... any ideas...

Hewlett Packard Windows XP