HP PSC 1315XI

November 21, 2004 2:29:05 PM

I have tried to install my printer numerous times and i am unable to
install.. its says its missing a key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Hewlett-Packard
Manufacturer: HP and also comming up that it can not install because of
admin rights and i am the admin... help!! I am on a windows xp machine sony
vaio... laptop... any ideas...

More about : psc 1315xi

Anonymous
a b α HP
November 21, 2004 8:45:36 PM

Resolves "Access is denied" error during software installation.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadInde...

HP PSC 1300 Series - Installing and Uninstalling the Software in Windows
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=374...

All-in-One Software Removal Utility
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadInde...

HP Full Feature software/driver