Problems running Battlefield 3

kmwadley

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
Hello, i purchased my first gaming pc back in March and I'm having major problems running battlefield. I feel that i should be able to run everything on high but not without taking a major fps and jittery tax. My specs are as followed.

i7 3820 3.8ghz
Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3
AMD 7950
8gbs ram
120GB ADATA S510

What could be some ways to fix, or correct issues so that i may run this at 1920x1080 on high without the jittery feeling im getting on the screen? I can't find a solution. I haven't overclocked or tweaked with any of the settings as i am still fairly new to computer gaming. Please help.

kmwadley

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012

Doyou mind telling me your ingame specs Void? V-sync on or off? Resolution, graphic settings etc?

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

Everything is at the max, and I play at 1920 x 1080. Vsync off because I usually am around 40-50 FPS.

Gallarian

Distinguished
So is your problem low FPS or stuttering?

If its FPS - Make sure you have the latest drivers, and maybe turn off the demanind MSAA and HBAO settings.

If its stutterin - Unfortunately, your not the only one plagued by the issue, I get quite a lot of it too. Some way to reduce it are - disabling Vsync, motion blur and setting the texture quality down from Ultra.

Hello, can you explain what the problem is? I'm unsure what we are trying to fix at this point...