Odd results printing on shared printer

I have an Okidata Okipage 6e printer connected to my computer with
that I recently installed Windows XP Pro on. I have set up printer
sharing with my notebook computer running Win98 SE, and the Win98
driver is installed on that printer. When I try to print from the
notebook, the first inch prints, and then the page ejects. The entire
page is then printed on a new sheet. This does not happen when I print
directly from the Windows XP computer. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Cliff

Sounds like corrupted drivers.... see:
www.coribright.com