Battlefield crashs !

so sorry if i posted this in wrong section ,but i'm new here and i don't know what to do
i really like battlefield 3 since i have watched the trailers 1 year ago
and here i am got my new i7 and i bought the game ready to play
bur i tried the singleplayer and it worked perfectly without any problems running on 40fps average

so i went to multilayer and the game run for 15 minutes then it crashes and i got this blue screen

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8660/rufblch.jpg

i really triend many things to solve the poroblem
-i updated my mobo bios to the latest
-i downloaded the latest driver (301.42-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql)
-i installed a new windows
-i installed the latest directX from microsoft site
-i installed the vc resdituable
-i installed punk buster the latest version
-i closed my kaspersky while i'm playing

i don't know what the bloody hell should i do ,i'm really disapointed and depresed

please help me !!

this is my system

Gigabyte p55-ud3l
kingstone 4gb ram 1333mhz
core i7-860 @2.80ghz /4cores /8threades /8mb l3 cach(smart intel cach) /turbo boost is enabled
9800gt /512mb /none overclocked
windows 7 ultimate 64-bit build 7601
400watt psu
3 hard disks

please guys aid me
8 answers Last reply
More about battlefield crashs
  1. Those sort of BSOD's can come from a hardware problem, and will most likely come from an unstable overclock or just a faulty component.

    Heres some further information that might be useful:

    http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/63501-stop-0x101-clock_watchdog_timeout-troubleshtg.html
  2. Gallarian said:
    Those sort of BSOD's can come from a hardware problem, and will most likely come from an unstable overclock or just a faulty component.

    Heres some further information that might be useful:

    http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-lockup-debug-how/63501-stop-0x101-clock_watchdog_timeout-troubleshtg.html


    but my prossecor is too strong it's an i7 dude ,isn't it ??

    i don't know may it be the ram ?
  3. sorry guys i forget to put my monitoring for hardware temperatures
    hard drives 40-45c
    processor 50-60c
    gpu 60-80c
    mobo 25c

    but i didn't find a monitoring software for my ram ,i touched it and it seemed to me like its muck more cooler than hard disks

    i tested my ram with a tool comes with (driver solution pack 11) and the result was: there is no problem with it
  4. yoUseF07 said:
    sorry guys i forget to put my monitoring for hardware temperatures
    hard drives 40-45c
    processor 50-60c
    gpu 60-80c
    mobo 25c

    but i didn't find a monitoring software for my ram ,i touched it and it seemed to me like its muck more cooler than hard disks

    i tested my ram with a tool comes with (driver solution pack 11) and the result was: there is no problem with it


    you want to try a tool like prime95

    run the differnet tests


    if using it cause a bsod then you have a hardware fault and send it back


    some parts only fail under stress so using a tool like this will show if it will fail in a game

    http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=103/
  5. yoUseF07 said:
    but my prossecor is too strong it's an i7 dude ,isn't it ??

    i don't know may it be the ram ?


    It doesnt matter what type of processor it is, you could be unlucky with any and get a faulty one. Its generally acknowledged that there's a 1% failure chance on every component, so it happens every now and then.

    As shanky88761 has suggested, try running some stress test software and post the results.
  6. Gallarian said:
    It doesnt matter what type of processor it is, you could be unlucky with any and get a faulty one. Its generally acknowledged that there's a 1% failure chance on every component, so it happens every now and then.

    As shanky88761 has suggested, try running some stress test software and post the results.



    thanks dudes

    i'm now trying the test tool

    but my point about processor is it can run the single player 100% so why will it crash in multiplayer
    i run the test tomorrow i'll try another ram
  7. i ran the tset for 20 minutes
    cpu load 100%
    ram load 66%
    http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1224/45248055.jpg

    no problem happednd
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Video Games