Unable to view fax in MS Fax

Several people suggest changing the association so that Image and Fax Viewer
will operate. Mine does not show received faxes. There is a command that they
suggest that lloks like this:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw,imageview_fullscreen %1

Didn't work. I'm sick of this. 1. How do I UNinstall MS Fax? 2. Will the
same viewer be used by a new fax program, and thus also not work?

Provide the steps to repro your problem.
Uninstall Windows XP Fax from Control Panel > Add/Remove
How could we know what your new fax program requires? We're not clairvoyant.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]