Unable to view fax in MS Fax

Several people suggest changing the association so that Image and Fax Viewer
will operate. Mine does not show received faxes. There is a command that they
suggest that lloks like this:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw,imageview_fullscreen %1

Didn't work. I'm sick of this. 1. How do I UNinstall MS Fax? 2. Will the
same viewer be used by a new fax program, and thus also not work?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable view

    Provide the steps to repro your problem.
    Uninstall Windows XP Fax from Control Panel > Add/Remove
    How could we know what your new fax program requires? We're not clairvoyant.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "chigh" <chigh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Several people suggest changing the association so that Image and Fax
    > Viewer
    > will operate. Mine does not show received faxes. There is a command that
    > they
    > suggest that lloks like this:
    > C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw,imageview_fullscreen %1
    >
    > Didn't work. I'm sick of this. 1. How do I UNinstall MS Fax? 2. Will the
    > same viewer be used by a new fax program, and thus also not work?

Fax Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP