SP2 and printing from WordPerfect 10

Since downloading SP2 I can no longer print from Wordperfect 10. I get the
"wait icon" and nothing happens until I close the program and I get a
"program not responding" message. I have windows XP with a lexmark Z52 inkjet
printer. I have downloaded all recent drivers although Lexmark has one for
windows XP it does not have one for SP2. The printer works fine with all
other applications including WordPad. Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks for your
help.
Fred
2 answers Last reply
More about printing wordperfect

    1. Check Word Perfect newsgroups on Corel's server.
    http://support.corel.com/scripts/rightnow.cfg/php.exe/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=754345

    If no joy,
    2. Remove SP2 and do not reinstall it until the printing problem is
    resolved. In the meantime, me extra cautious about exposure to virii,
    Trojans and other malware. (Use Firewall, anti-virus software)

    Let us know.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "fred" <fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    : Since downloading SP2 I can no longer print from Wordperfect 10. I get
    the
    : "wait icon" and nothing happens until I close the program and I get a
    : "program not responding" message. I have windows XP with a lexmark Z52
    inkjet
    : printer. I have downloaded all recent drivers although Lexmark has one
    for
    : windows XP it does not have one for SP2. The printer works fine with
    all
    : other applications including WordPad. Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks
    for your
    : help.
    : Fred
  2. I could not print from wordperfect 10. Not from my print icon or from the file button. However I found the solution.

    Write document, save it, go out of wordperfect, go into "my documents"
    click on the just typed document, On the left side is a light blue box which says "print this document" and......voila, problem solved.

    Senior citizen

Windows XP Printers