Game that needs to be remade!

This is one of the best PS2 games I've ever played. This game definitely needs to be remade!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summoner_%28video_game%29
19 answers Last reply
More about game remade
  1. that and many others. so far only baldurs gate is getting some love.
  2. Noid, in Unreal Engine 4. In 4d.
  3. Hi :)

Never heard of it lol....

Now Half Life 3.... he sighs...

All the best Brett :)
  4. casualcolors said:
    Noid, in Unreal Engine 4. In 4d.

THE ORIGINAL UNREAL GAME REMADE WITH THE UNREAL ENGINE 4!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
  5. Parasite Eve 2 on PS1. Love the game. How I wish if they could remake that again
  6. wolfenstein 3d remake with a modern engine but keep the game the same
  7. venjhammet said:
    Parasite Eve 2 on PS1. Love the game. How I wish if they could remake that again

PE3 was supposed to come out on PS2/3 but got cancelled, sadly :(
  8. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

Never heard of it lol....

Now Half Life 3.... he sighs...

What about Episode 3 before HL3? Love Valve but who drops a title like that...it's like they would have made the LOTR movies and wait to release the 3rd one... *sight*

My vote goes to "Freespace series (FreeSpace 3)" or "Battle Toads", a remake.
  9. Freespace and Descent, both. Pity the title holders split, argued and quibbled over the whole thing and so it died.
  10. I would like to see Zork remade with advanced AI, full 3d graphics and a voice recognition system.
  11. klippenwald said:
    Freespace and Descent, both. Pity the title holders split, argued and quibbled over the whole thing and so it died.

Hi :)

Never played Freespace but DESCENT...wow played that a LOT ...great game :)

12. AntiZig said:
    PE3 was supposed to come out on PS2/3 but got cancelled, sadly :(

Oh that's too bad. I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I hope in the future they'll reconsider doing it again.
  13. Total Annihilation!

Love that game to bits :)
  14. X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter! Or rather "Tie Fighter" !
  15. Since Mechwarrior is getting a reboot now...

I would have to vote for Homeworld as the top series I would love to see again.
    Beyond that, Tie Fighter, X-Wing and Wing Commander would be high on my list.
  16. Oldmangamer_73 said:

Half Life 1 story with Half Life 2 engine and graphics.

http://www.blackmesasource.com/
  17. My first response was in good humor, but this is a real and honest reply that I'll stand by for the long haul; Road Rash.
  18. casualcolors said:
    My first response was in good humor, but this is a real and honest reply that I'll stand by for the long haul; Road Rash.

Holy crap yes! I had that on the Amiga! Completely forgotten about it! Thanks for the memory flood!
  19. casualcolors said:
    My first response was in good humor, but this is a real and honest reply that I'll stand by for the long haul; Road Rash.

Hell yeah, remember that on a friends amiga as a child (his mother disapproved so we used to play it on the sly).
Ask a new question

Read More

PlayStation Games Video Games