Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Motorola V265 and Mobile Office Kit

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:27:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work with
the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am considering
dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and the V265 if it
can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.

Lee
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:27:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Delete" <"lbray5032(Delete) wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work
> with the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am
> considering dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and
> the V265 if it can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.
>
> Lee

Don't know about that specific phone, but I've used #777 with a whole bunch
of other phones over the last few years.
Also depends where you are. It will work 100% of the time in Verizon areas,
but less than 100% of the time in extended areas and roaming..
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:35:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Delete wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work with
> the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am considering
> dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and the V265 if it
> can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.
>
> Lee

Try searching this group for 777 items. There were a bunch of posts
recently (which I did not read).

LB
Related resources
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:52:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

LB@notmine.com wrote:
> Delete wrote:
>
>
>>Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work with
>>the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am considering
>>dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and the V265 if it
>>can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.
>>
>>Lee
>
>
> Try searching this group for 777 items. There were a bunch of posts
> recently (which I did not read).
>
> LB
>
>

Thanks will look !!!

Also a LB
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:07:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:27:21 -0500, Delete
<"lbray5032(Delete)"@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work with
>the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am considering
>dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and the V265 if it
>can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.
>
>Lee

Search Ebay for "v265 data cable" and you will find a lot of deals for
the cable and driver software much cheaper than Verizon. Searching the
group for #777 will give you the info for setting up the phone/modem
connection properly. You don't need the VZ kit. My V265 works fine
with this setup.

Jim
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:45:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Justan Oldfart wrote:

> Search Ebay for "v265 data cable" and you will find a lot of deals for
> the cable and driver software much cheaper than Verizon. Searching the
> group for #777 will give you the info for setting up the phone/modem
> connection properly. You don't need the VZ kit. My V265 works fine
> with this setup.

Thanks for the reply, will give Google and EBay a look. Appreciate the
comeback.

Lee
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:58:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Peter Pan wrote:

> Don't know about that specific phone, but I've used #777 with a whole bunch
> of other phones over the last few years.
> Also depends where you are. It will work 100% of the time in Verizon areas,
> but less than 100% of the time in extended areas and roaming..

Hi Peter

I see you monitor this also. I even see Hunter over here sometimes
also. Am I among some good people?

I am considering the Motorola V265 as a phone.

See you on the flip side (RORT)

Lee (aka delete)
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 1:58:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Delete" <"lbray5032(Delete) wrote:
> Peter Pan wrote:
>
>> Don't know about that specific phone, but I've used #777 with a
>> whole bunch of other phones over the last few years.
>> Also depends where you are. It will work 100% of the time in Verizon
>> areas, but less than 100% of the time in extended areas and roaming..
>
> Hi Peter
>
> I see you monitor this also. I even see Hunter over here sometimes
> also. Am I among some good people?
>
> I am considering the Motorola V265 as a phone.
>
> See you on the flip side (RORT)
>
> Lee (aka delete)

The biggest problem I can find, is that while that phones works, the mobile
office kit for it is not sold by verizon.
There are however a bunch on ebay (17.95-24.99)....
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:28:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Justan Oldfart wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:27:21 -0500, Delete
> <"lbray5032(Delete)"@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >Can anyone tell me if the Mobile Office Kit from Verizon will work with
> >the Motorola V265 and access the Internet via #777? I am considering
> >dropping ATT&T/Cingular and replace it with Verizon and the V265 if it
> >can be used with the Mobile Office Kit.
> >
> >Lee
>
> Search Ebay for "v265 data cable" and you will find a lot of deals for
> the cable and driver software much cheaper than Verizon. Searching the
> group for #777 will give you the info for setting up the phone/modem
> connection properly. You don't need the VZ kit. My V265 works fine
> with this setup.
>
> Jim

A second thanks.

LB
!