Missing the SPOOLSV.EXE file

I am unable to start the Print Spool service as the spoolsv.exe file has been
removed from WinXP Pro. Is there a place to download just that file or do I
need to go through the WinXP install again? I just want to get my Lexmark
printer working again.
1 answer Last reply
More about missing spoolsv file

    If it really has gone, you need to Repair Install XP.
    www.coribright.com

    "budwmn" <budwmn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am unable to start the Print Spool service as the spoolsv.exe file has
    >been
    > removed from WinXP Pro. Is there a place to download just that file or do
    > need to go through the WinXP install again? I just want to get my Lexmark
    > printer working again.

Microsoft Windows XP