Missing the SPOOLSV.EXE file

November 27, 2004 7:42:21 PM

I am unable to start the Print Spool service as the spoolsv.exe file has been
removed from WinXP Pro. Is there a place to download just that file or do I
need to go through the WinXP install again? I just want to get my Lexmark
printer working again.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 2:16:11 PM

If it really has gone, you need to Repair Install XP.
www.coribright.com

!