SP2 causes print notification box

Hello,

I upgraded to SP2 last week and ever since I did, I receive a print
notification box popup from the System Bar in the lower right corner
everytime I print something. It gives the printer name, network name and
file name. This never appeared before I installed SP2 and I'd like to know
how to stop it as it is very annoying. I haven't been able to figure out
how to stop it. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Mark

I have people that I work with who also find it annoying. What you need to do
is pull up the printers control panel and then click on file and server
properties. From there click on the advanced tab and uncheck the "Show
informational notifications for network printers" option. That will take care
of those annoying notification boxes.

Ben

"Mark Christensen" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I upgraded to SP2 last week and ever since I did, I receive a print
> notification box popup from the System Bar in the lower right corner
> everytime I print something. It gives the printer name, network name and
> file name. This never appeared before I installed SP2 and I'd like to know
> how to stop it as it is very annoying. I haven't been able to figure out
> how to stop it. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
>
> Mark

Ben,

Thanks for the help! That took care of it.

Mark

"Benjamin Bellinger" <Benjamin Bellinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:66408FD8-2B49-45AB-913A-E3BCE2C76737@microsoft.com...