I cannot view received faxes in Windows XP Fax

Janet

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fax, but still cannot view
received faxes. Does anyone have any suggestions.
--
Thanks and God Bless

Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

"janet" <janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fax, but still cannot view
> received faxes. Does anyone have any suggestions.
> --
> Thanks and God Bless

Janet

Thank you so very much. My problem is now fixed thanks to your help.

God Bless
Janet