I cannot view received faxes in Windows XP Fax

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fax, but still cannot view
received faxes. Does anyone have any suggestions.
--
Thanks and God Bless
2 answers Last reply

    Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
    you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
    faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
    default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
    Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
    should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    "janet" <janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fax, but still cannot view
    > received faxes. Does anyone have any suggestions.
    > --
    > Thanks and God Bless

    Thank you so very much. My problem is now fixed thanks to your help.

    God Bless
    Janet

    "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

    > Most often, this problem arises because some other imaging application that
    > you installed has set itself as the default viewer for TIF files. To view
    > faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must be your
    > default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in Windows
    > Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command line
    > should read:
    >
    > "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"
    > --
    > Russ Valentine
    > [MVP-Outlook]
    >
    > "janet" <janet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the Fax, but still cannot view
    > > received faxes. Does anyone have any suggestions.
    > > --
    > > Thanks and God Bless

Fax Microsoft Windows XP