kelly

i have the r800 epsom and i wanted to print something in black and white
which was originally in colour( as it wasnt needed in colour as it was just
text) but i couldnt find out how to do it. i looked in the printing
preferences but couldn't find anything which would do this. on a previous
printer i had you just clicked a button and it converted the colour for you
does the epsom have this function???
Is there any way i can do this?

Highlight the printer in the list. Right mouse click. Properties.
Printing Preferences. Advanced Continue Greyscale. Ok out.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User.

Kelly wrote:
> i have the r800 epsom and i wanted to print something in black and
> white which was originally in colour( as it wasnt needed in colour as
> it was just text) but i couldnt find out how to do it. i looked in
> the printing preferences but couldn't find anything which would do
> this. on a previous printer i had you just clicked a button and it
> converted the colour for you does the epsom have this function???
> Is there any way i can do this?

1) The company is EPSON. Epsom is a place in Surrey, England, UK famous
for its salts.

2) Here's an idea for you - why don't you RTFM or TFH?! I have the same
printer but I'm not going to wipe your arse for you!

on salads.

> Kelly wrote:
>> i have the r800 epsom and i wanted to print something in black and
>> white which was originally in colour( as it wasnt needed in colour as
>> it was just text) but i couldnt find out how to do it. i looked in
>> the printing preferences but couldn't find anything which would do
>> this. on a previous printer i had you just clicked a button and it
>> converted the colour for you does the epsom have this function???
>> Is there any way i can do this?
>

> 1) The company is EPSON. Epsom is a place in Surrey, England, UK famous
> for its salts.
>
> 2) Here's an idea for you - why don't you RTFM or TFH?! I have the same
> printer but I'm not going to wipe your arse for you!

Epson are in Hemel Hempstead Sarah. Not a mile away!!

Will

kelly

thank you for you nice reply yes this did what i needed thanks again

"Thomas Ferguson" wrote:

> Highlight the printer in the list. Right mouse click. Properties.
> Printing Preferences. Advanced Continue Greyscale. Ok out.
>
> Let us know.
>
> Tom
> MSMVP
> Windows Shell/User.
>

> "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> :i have the r800 epsom and i wanted to print something in black and
> white
> : which was originally in colour( as it wasnt needed in colour as it was
> just
> : text) but i couldnt find out how to do it. i looked in the printing
> : preferences but couldn't find anything which would do this. on a
> previous
> : printer i had you just clicked a button and it converted the colour
> for you
> : does the epsom have this function???
> : Is there any way i can do this?

I am glad it was what you needed.

All the best.

: thank you for you nice reply yes this did what i needed thanks again
:
: "Thomas Ferguson" wrote:
:
: > Highlight the printer in the list. Right mouse click. Properties.
: > Printing Preferences. Advanced Continue Greyscale. Ok out.
: >
: > Let us know.
: >
: > Tom
: > MSMVP
: > Windows Shell/User.
: >
: >

Will Denny wrote:
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message
>> Kelly wrote:
>>> i have the r800 epsom and i wanted to print something in black and
>>> white which was originally in colour( as it wasnt needed in colour
>>> as it was just text) but i couldnt find out how to do it. i looked
>>> in the printing preferences but couldn't find anything which would
>>> do this. on a previous printer i had you just clicked a button and
>>> it converted the colour for you does the epsom have this function???
>>> Is there any way i can do this?
>>

>> 1) The company is EPSON. Epsom is a place in Surrey, England, UK
>> famous for its salts.
>>
>> 2) Here's an idea for you - why don't you RTFM or TFH?! I have
>> the same printer but I'm not going to wipe your arse for you!
>
> Epson are in Hemel Hempstead Sarah. Not a mile away!!
>
> Will

I know that, William, but she was spelling it EpsoM...
on salads.