geoff

Wherever I switch on my computer (Dell Dimensiton 2400) , I get the
message "Can't find the file $(SPOOL2DRIVERSPATH)HPW5hei" What does
this mean? Everything seems to work OK, but I can't stop this message
popping up.

Geoff

--
Geoff

Reinstall the drivers for your HP 1120c from www.hp.com
www.coribright.com

I get the same error and my toolbox will not work. Did you ever fix the problem?? I can not get or find the xp drive for the deskjet 1120c from the HP web site. can some email it to me at ewhite2940@wideopenwest.com