Installation problems with Xerox WorkCentre Xi70c

I had the printer install on my computer with WindowsXP and it worked for
awhile. Now I am no longer able to copy, scan or print. I uninstalled
software and tried to re-install and now I can't get the drivers to install.
If anyone can assist me I will greatly appriciate it. I need this ASAP as my
son needs to print out his project. Thank you in advance for your help

See the Xerox website at:
http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?prodID=Xi70c&Xlang=en_US&Xcntry=USA&Xtype=download&prodName=WorkCentre%20Xi70c%20Color%20All-in-One
www.coribright.com

"Dave122" <Dave122@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had the printer install on my computer with WindowsXP and it worked for
> awhile. Now I am no longer able to copy, scan or print. I uninstalled
> software and tried to re-install and now I can't get the drivers to
> install.
> If anyone can assist me I will greatly appriciate it. I need this ASAP as
> my
> son needs to print out his project. Thank you in advance for your help

"Dave122" <Dave122@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I had the printer install on my computer with WindowsXP and it worked for
| awhile. Now I am no longer able to copy, scan or print.

Other than that, how do you like the product?