soloing for cache and even some fun

I've got several class to choose from, levels range 50's to 60's. My
play time is terribly erratic and short, so when I'm on I'm always
looking for XP.

Now I'm looking to make some bazaar cache on Seventh. Suggestions for
non-ludicrous sellers in the bazaar? Something on the order of 10k
plat worth of sellable items total. Not looking, necessarily, for the
single 30k item. This bazaar loot needs to be soloable.

Thanks.

~F

Classes:

65 necro
65 monk
52 paladin
67 cleric
55 wizard

dondo

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2003

fishbone earring and the grim aura earring which I can't remember the
name of right now from warsilik woods. Both might still sell for
something over 1k and are easily soloable with any of your characters.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <1116465727.668365.120500@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
tsandrich@aol.com says...
> fishbone earring and the grim aura earring which I can't remember the
> name of right now from warsilik woods. Both might still sell for
> something over 1k and are easily soloable with any of your characters.

You'd make more money farming spider silk unless your are insanely lucky
with drop rates.

Graeme Faelban wrote:
> Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
> > I've got several class to choose from, levels range 50's to 60's.
My
> > play time is terribly erratic and short, so when I'm on I'm always
> > looking for XP.
> >
> > Now I'm looking to make some bazaar cache on Seventh. Suggestions
for
> > non-ludicrous sellers in the bazaar? Something on the order of 10k
> > plat worth of sellable items total. Not looking, necessarily, for
the
> > single 30k item. This bazaar loot needs to be soloable.
> >

> Is that a new type of processor cache?

I don't think so - I think that it is some kind of memory cache to help
reduce the lag in the bazaar when there are too many traders logged in.
It's some kind of odd jumble of wires and sand that can be crafted and
installed at home and he's obviously looking for the instructions on
how to make it.

steve.kaye

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 28 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Retired
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner, Retired

steve.kaye wrote:
> Graeme Faelban wrote:
>
>>Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>

>>>I've got several class to choose from, levels range 50's to 60's.
>
> My
>
>>>play time is terribly erratic and short, so when I'm on I'm always
>>>looking for XP.
>>>
>>>Now I'm looking to make some bazaar cache on Seventh. Suggestions
>
> for
>
>>>non-ludicrous sellers in the bazaar? Something on the order of 10k
>>>plat worth of sellable items total. Not looking, necessarily, for
>
> the
>
>>>single 30k item. This bazaar loot needs to be soloable.
>>>

>>Is that a new type of processor cache?
>

> I don't think so - I think that it is some kind of memory cache to help
> reduce the lag in the bazaar when there are too many traders logged in.
> It's some kind of odd jumble of wires and sand that can be crafted and
> installed at home and he's obviously looking for the instructions on
> how to make it.
>
> steve.kaye

I think this is what he's after? I'm pretty sure this is soloable. I suspect you'd have to be a gnome though.

http://www.nongnu.org/bazaar/public/bazaar.cache-module.html

Home Trees Index Help

Bazaar 0.99.6 API Documentation
Package bazaar :: Module cache
[show private | hide private]
[frames | no frames]
Module bazaar.cache

Cache and reference buffer classes.
Cache classes are used to buffer objects and association data loaded from database. There are two types of cache:

* full:
o objects - all objects of their class are loaded from database at once
o association data - all data (for all application objects of given relationship between two classes) are
loaded from database at once
* lazy:
o objects - only one object is loaded from database
o association data - data are loaded for given application object

Cache and buffer classes are dictionaries. A dictionary contains pairs of primary key value and object identified by the
primary key (object cache) or application object and set of primary key values of referenced objects (one-to-many and
many-to-many association data cache).

Reference buffers contains objects, which does not have priamry key values (are not in database).
Every class and association has its own cache, which is configurable, see bazaar.config module documentation.
Classes
Cache Abstract, basic class for different data caches.
Full Abstract, basic cache class for loading all objects and association data.
FullAssociation Cache for loading all association data of relationship from database.
FullObject Cache class for loading all objects of application class from database.
Lazy Abstract, basic cache class for lazy objects and association data loading.
LazyAssociation Cache for lazy loading of association data from database.
LazyObject Cache for lazy referenced object loading.
ListReferenceBuffer Reference buffer for set of objects.
ReferenceBuffer Simple reference buffer class.

Variable Summary
Log log = <bazaar.Log object at 0x300b8e70>

Variable Details
log

Type:
Log
Value:

Generated by Epydoc 2.1 on Tue May 10 18:27:29 2005 http://epydoc.sf.net

On Wed, 18 May 2005 23:39:04 GMT, Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I've got several class to choose from, levels range 50's to 60's. My
>play time is terribly erratic and short, so when I'm on I'm always
>looking for XP.
>
>Now I'm looking to make some bazaar cache on Seventh. Suggestions for
>non-ludicrous sellers in the bazaar? Something on the order of 10k
>plat worth of sellable items total. Not looking, necessarily, for the
>single 30k item. This bazaar loot needs to be soloable.
>
>Thanks.
>
>~F
>
>Classes:
>
>65 necro
>65 monk
>52 paladin
>67 cleric
>55 wizard

Hm,you're missing the single best fast plat maker...a Ranger. =)
Anyway,as always Shadeweavers Thicket still works for plat -
Swirling Shadows,Leather Paddings,Hand Made Backpacks,pretty
sure I can make several 10ks in some afternoons with this.

Uland 67 Ranger
Melforge 55 Ranger