BitPim for LG VX3200

Last response: in Network Providers
March 16, 2005 2:53:14 AM

Will BitPim work on VX3200? It's not listed as a supported phone, but it
does have USB port. Am I really risking the phone setup if I try it?

Dave

More about : bitpim vx3200

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 7:40:19 AM

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:53:14 GMT, Stonecritter
<Stonecritter@stny.rr.com> wrote:

>Will BitPim work on VX3200? It's not listed as a supported phone, but it
>does have USB port. Am I really risking the phone setup if I try it?
>
>Dave
Dave,

Try http://www.geocities.com/vx3200_setup/

Skip
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 1:54:30 PM

Skip & Sharon wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:53:14 GMT, Stonecritter
> <Stonecritter@stny.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>Will BitPim work on VX3200? It's not listed as a supported phone, but it
>>does have USB port. Am I really risking the phone setup if I try it?
>>
>>Dave
>
> Dave,
>
> Try http://www.geocities.com/vx3200_setup/
>
> Skip

Thnaks - looks like just what I need. Now if my cable would just get
here......

Dave
!