Document Printing Problem

I have Konica 7065 Printer installed and we use it as a Network Printer
connected through a workstation. Yesterday I added this printer on another
workstation. When I try to print the document, it prints about 3 quarter of
the page correctly. The last quarter of the page does not come correctly. It
prints a few charecters here and there, and the rest are ignored. All other
workstations (about 10 of them) print the whole page correctly. I have
checked all the settings (from the properties menu) of the printer at this
workstation. It is exactly the same as any other workstation.
Can someone help me to find the problem and give me the solution?

Corrupted drivers. Uninstall and reinstall:

www.coribright.com