Crysis 2 - most boring gaming ever.. ?

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
Hello,
So I recently finished crysis 2,,I had to finish it cze I paid some bucks for it and I totally regret it.
What a boring game it turned out to be.

same things happening again and again...
NO variety in anything at all..
guns are boring..
enemies are like 2-3 thats it..and that too really dumb ones.
Squids are getting dropped from the ship and thats IT !!
The most monotonous boring over-rated game I ve ever played as a hardcore gamer.

Save your money on this one.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
The game came out over a year ago. Most people here have already played it.

If you're so hardcore you should see if anyone is online in the multiplayer. The game's multiplayer was actually pretty fun and balanced, even if it never became wildly popular.

I was able to finish Crysis 2. Not my favorite game, but it was entertaining.

Now Oblivion... I simply could not even force myself to play that game any more.

If given a choice to either wax my chest or force myself to play Oblivion, then I would choose to wax my chest since the pain will not last as long.

MrDrift

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2009

Really?! You would rather wax your chest then play Oblivion?

What do you think is so bad about the game?

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
LOL.. well I guess most PC game titles that come out nowadays are multiplayer-centric. Doesn't matter what single player campaign is like.
So I guess time has come to stop expecting 2 much from single player mode/offline mode.

JimmoR3M

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2012
Agreed, it's not the best Sci-Fi shooter out there. Hell...at least it's not Call of Duty. It's actually trying something different and not just jumping on the Modern Warfare/Black Ops bandwagon of crappy 'Army' shooters.

You have to agree though, whilst the gameplay isn't all that, that god damn game is beautiful.

JimmoR3M

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, absoloubtley no dispute from me there. I think alot of games struggle to break the repetetive cycles of gameplay and events as the mechanics of the game and the engine they build it on will ultimately stop them from doing what they wanted to do. Either that or it's just laziness and crappy production quality (I'm going to go with the first one.)

sscultima

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012

i second that to oblivion

you wont catch me playing that game, ever.... but that is my specific taste in genre and gameplay. I tried it for 10 minutes, turned it off, same with morrowind and same with skyrim, i tried to get in to it, but just,, no