HP printer Toolbox

I am using Win XP and have a HP Deskjet 722 & a 820CXI..I cannot find
out how to get the HP Toolbox so that I can align my printheads or
monitor my ink supply. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks..Richard
:confused:

--
Richard 007

Visit the HP forum for System, Network, & Help Desk Administrators
and other IT Professionals who have questions about HP printers,
their capabilities, and their connectivity.
http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/familyhome.do?familyId=218

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP