How can I disable Auot Printer Discovery?

Hello, How can I disable on XP the auto discovery of printers on my network?
Thank you,

Firenet

In Windows Explorer:

Tools, Folder Options, View

Uncheck the box: "Automatically Search for Network Folders and Printers"

www.coribright.com

"firenet" <firenet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, How can I disable on XP the auto discovery of printers on my
> network?
> Thank you,
>
> Firenet

Thank you very much.

Firenet

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> In Windows Explorer:
>
> Tools, Folder Options, View
>
> Uncheck the box: "Automatically Search for Network Folders and Printers"

> www.coribright.com
>
> "firenet" <firenet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello, How can I disable on XP the auto discovery of printers on my
> > network?
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Firenet

TRENDING THREADS