Calling Out For Real World Benchmarks

Victory

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2002
I've been tracking professional site benchmarks for years now. Lately I've been more into 'real world' (i.e. us homeusers) performance. So what I'm calling out for is people to e-mail me their screen captures from 3Dmark SE and SiSoft Sandra 2002(maybe Passmarks Peformance Test as well). I'll post them on my site as I get them as some thing fun to do and get a better idea of what parts pair up better with each other. If you're willing to help just download a freeware program called Screen Hunter and use it to capture your benchmarks. Zip the files please and email a description of your rig to me at <A HREF="mailto:Goldwing96_@excite.com ">Goldwing96_@excite.com </A>. All setups are welcome. Hopefully I'll get enough volunteers to get a good generalization of who's getting what performance out of what video card, ram, cpu, mainboard. Heck even let me know what it's OC'd to and from what original speed and HSF setup and what average temps are for you. This could be interesting if I get enough response.

Save heating costs on your home, overclock your PC!!!

FatBurger

Illustrious
I might forget, so if you want, email me with everything you want.
jwfatburger@attbi.com (home address)

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!